APRIL 20–22, 2020
2nd Digital health for Pharma
The Bellevue Hotel
A PREVIEW OF OUR 2020 FACULTY
WHAT TO EXPECT
DH4P is the leading Digital Health conference specifically developed for pharmaceutical and life science commercial organizations.
Co-created by Evolution Road and the Digital Pharma Series teams, this event is designed to help patients, payers, providers, organized systems, ACOs, employers, specialty pharmacies, retail, hospital systems, and digital health companies drive commercial success from opportunities presented through emerging technologies in a rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem.
Upon inception, DH4P serves to educate life science organizations on how best to leverage digital tools to enhance the commercial model of health and pharma; while also educating patients and bridging the gap between knowledge and information, pre-commercial and commercialization.
You can expect to hear from leading digital health and pharma experts from Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, and more across the life science value chain.
FOR 2020: WE WILL EXPLORE FIVE CORE LEVERAGE MODELS OF LEARNING:
- INVEST: Analyze equity investments in digital health technology companies
- INCUBATE/ACCELERATE: Evaluate the current climate for supporting digital health startups via internal incubators and accelerators
- COMMERCIALIZE: Profile BD&L partnerships that leverage life science commercial capabilities to bring digital health technologies to market
- COLLABORATE: Develop partnerships that dramatically enhance the value proposition of life science brands to drive commercial impact for those brands by achieving customer goals
- CO-DEVELOP: Understand how to jointly develop a digital health solution that includes governmental regulatory approval
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include: Digital Health (i.e, digital therapeutics, telemedicine, big data/ advanced analytics, connected health and wearables, etc.):